An open source, straightforward, scalable, industrial-grade technology for global software interoperability
The Ingescape library brings software interoperability without breaking your existing code or your preferred work environment. It offers an easy path to model-based system integration, with clear architecture and interface contracts.
Ingescape library source code
Ingescape library binaries
The binaries for the Ingescape library are available for Microsoft Windows, Linux and macOS. They are part of the Ingescape Circle installer with automatic updates.
Bindings for other languages
The Ingescape library is initially developed in C. We provide bindings for a series of other languages. Please let us know if your preferred language is missing.
A game-changing solution to orchestrate all your software together
Whether your software is new or already existing, less than one hundred lines of code are generally enough to make your software interoperate with any other Ingescape-enabled software. Ingescape is unique in bringing a simple yet powerful set of communication paradigms to design, implement and operate the most advanced digital systems.
Design, build, operate
Mainly on local networks and virtualized architectures but highly connected with the rest of the world, by combining new and/or existing software & hardware, you can define, develop and deploy your software systems with a flexibility that did not exist before.
Rely on a model-driven approach
Ingescape enables multidisciplinary teams to collaborate from early prototypes to operational deployment and validation. The various profiles in your team will rely on the simple yet powerful Ingescape models, supported by our intuitive visual tools, to smoothly build ideas, refine them and ultimately put them into operation.
Ingescape Software Library
A multi-OS, multi-language, portable software library to easily create and adapt software for your systems and platforms.
The software library is
- designed to easily create new software and to quickly and lightly integrate with existing software code
- developed in C with minimum dependencies which are all open source without commercial restriction
- packaged for Windows, many Linux systems, macOS, IOS, Android, etc
The library supports
- a fully decentralized, high performance, low latency software network layer for communications between agents
- a simple yet powerful set of paradigms to connect all the agents on your operational platform
- self-discovery between software agents, data serialization, extension mechanisms, advanced log management and much more…
Let's get a little bit technical...
- Enable custom network integration wherever needed, when performance, security or redundancy become critical,
- Install advanced network patterns that will cover or improve features brought by the most common software bus families… but without losing simplicity :
- MoM: Message oriented Middlewares
- ESB: EnterpriseServiceBuses
- DDS: DataDistributionServices
- Enable multithreading programming, timers and mainloops for advanced agents logic, real-time constraints, and third-party software integration
- Go beyond TCP/IP to increase performance, security or robustness (multicast, IPC, TIPC, shared memory, etc.)
Ingescape Library vs. Ingescape Circle
- True interoperability on any OS, with any language (including inside a web browser)
- Model-based approach for clarity and collaboration
- Fast and robust industrial-grade network technologies
- Increase in software reusability and coding risk reduction like never before
Why did we create Ingescape?
01Modern complex systems are interactive, distributed and heterogeneous.
02Network programming and system integration are always a hassle... and should not be!
03Building a platform engages many stakeholders with different views, skills and needs : system engineers, software developers, hardware experts, end-users, marketing, designers, human factors, activity experts, etc.
04During its evolution in time, a platform’s foundations should be strong and its structure should be flexible, from the early works to the operational exploitation.